- Provide technical/functional support and project implementation for mission-critical applications.
- Liaise with users, software developers and business partners for the delivery of IT solutions and services.
- Perform requirement analysis, prepare detailed functional and technical specifications.
- See through the systems changes, manage and resolve system issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Rotational standby duty is required after office hours.
- Degree in Information Systems or related.
- 1-3 years of experience in an IT function providing system design and analysis, technical / functional support and project implementation of business applications.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft .Net framework 3.5/4.0
- Experience in software development, managing software developers and supporting end users.
- Experience in data warehousing, business intelligence or commodity trading risk management solutions will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- At least 1 project life cycle experience in an IT function.